Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

How is it immature? I've been saying months now that Goyer and Synder are hacks and MoS success and critical reception is proof of that.

There you go again. No one is a hack, that is immature talk. Imdb score of 8 is not hackery
  • Like 2

Clearly the movie isn't good according to general audiences and on top of that competition from 2 blockbusters as well. Those 2 hacks Goyer and Synder messed up big time.

Yeah. 300 M more or less of a mess.

• Like 2

With a $30.5M OD for MU, give Saturday a 9.8% decrease and Sunday a 20% decrease and you've got $80M right on the money. I'm thinking the holds will be better, though.

Yeah I'm thinking it'll more flat-ish today.

Okay, I just woke up and checked the forums and I have over 900 notifications? Fuck that, no way I'm reading all these pages.I'm guessing people are flipping out over MOS. That Friday jump isn't horrible at all, it was that ugly Thursday drop that hurt. I still buy baumer's argument that the market will correct for Thursday and Game 7, it just won't correct in one day. So, this weekend drop will be over 60% but I don't think that's indicative of horrible WOM kicking in, it's just a double whammy from two monster openers. MOS will stabilize in the coming days and still finish over $300m.

Quite possibly will happen but your 400M prediction is dead.  ;)  :P  :ph34r:

• Like 1

Okay, I just woke up and checked the forums and I have over 900 notifications? Fuck that, no way I'm reading all these pages.I'm guessing people are flipping out over MOS. That Friday jump isn't horrible at all, it was that ugly Thursday drop that hurt. I still buy baumer's argument that the market will correct for Thursday and Game 7, it just won't correct in one day. So, this weekend drop will be over 60% but I don't think that's indicative of horrible WOM kicking in, it's just a double whammy from two monster openers. MOS will stabilize in the coming days and still finish over $300m.

Are those all for likes?

• Like 1

Hm...37 more likes to 1000. Might as well include a Bane gif for the rest of my posts for this weekend to collect that shameless Telemachos like. I'm assuming this was his reaction this morning after seeing the MoS number :P

Posted Image

• Like 3

Am I the only one that thinks MU could stay flat today?  Or even have a tiny increase?

This is June. Animation films get more business on Friday. Brave, Cars 2, Toy Story 3, and Wall-E all proved this. If this increases today I will be shocked.

Hm...37 more likes to 1000. Might as well include a Bane gif for the rest of my posts for this weekend to collect that shameless Telemachos like. I'm assuming this was his reaction this morning after seeing the MoS number :P

Posted Image

Fortunately I was asleep. Then again, I was saying a number like that all along. ;)