Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

31% 3D share for MU. lowest of all 3D animations ?

Not surprised, for a family of 4 to see it in 3D at my theater is $46, and some theaters can get up to $60+, for a 90 minute movie, and thats just for a family of 4. I bet most of that share was either a parent and 1 kid, or couples. Cant imagine too many people, especially in big metro areas paying $65 for a movie. I bet DM2's 3D will be around the same. Edited by LeFlop James
  • Like 2

Not surprised, for a family of 4 to see it in 3D at my theater is around $46, and some theaters can get up to $60+, for a 90 minute movie, and thats just for a family of 4. I bet most of that share was either a parent and 1 kid, or couples. Cant imagine too many people, especially in big metro areas paying $65 for a movie. I bet DM2's 3D will be around the same.

My sister has 4 kids and she's never seen  a 3d movie when taking all 4. It's just ridiculously expensive for 6 people to see 3d.

• Like 1

Flaws = Snyder

Flawless parts = Nolan

:lol:

So more or less, the ending (as in the last scene) and a couple of scenes with Russell Crowe. Nolan, you magnificent bastard.

Watching TDKR again on HBO, I'm pretty sure Goyer directed the Talia scene, and wrote all the nonsensical stuff. :ph34r:

Edited by #MrPink of Steel
  • Like 4

So more or less, the ending (as in the last scene) and a couple of scenes with Russell Crowe. Nolan, you magnificent bastard.

Watching TDKR again on HBO, I'm pretty sure Goyer directed the Talia scene, and wrote all the nonsensical stuff. :ph34r:

• Like 6

When was the last time we had 3 $40m+ grossers in one weekend?  

I know it has happened a few times before...

2009 avatar's 2nd weekend. 

Where we had Sherlock with 62m and the Chimps with 48m. 

MoS has been the best movie for me this year. I just loved it.I could clearly see the flaws but I think it's the best start the Superman reboot could have had.With Zack Snyder.

Connect Henry Cavill to Martin Scorsese in Six Degrees of Seperation or less.  Go!

Connect Henry Cavill to Martin Scorsese in Six Degrees of Seperation or less.  Go!

Cavill stars alongside Amy Adams in Man of Steel who worked with Leo Dicaprio in Catch Me If You Can who in turn is starring in The Wolf of Wall Street, directed by none other than Martin Scorsese.

• Like 3

Henry Cavill was in Immortals which was directed by Tarsem who directed The Cell with Jennifer Lopez who was in The Wedding Planner with Matthew McConaughey who is in Wolf of Wall Street, directed by Marty Scorsese.

• Like 4

Cavill stars alongside Amy Adams in Man of Steel who worked with Leo Dicaprio in Catch Me If You Can who in turn is starring in The Wolf of Wall Street, directed by none other than Martin Scorsese.

I took a much different route.

• Like 1

You are my 1000th like!

Extra likes for you

How do you know he is your 1000th like? that is something to keep track of.  ;)

Edit: Never mind, misread the post. 

Edited by VCC