Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

Of-fucking-course. World War Z had to break out and fuck me over with my pre-season predictions on BSG.

Very good for MU, though. Any Man of Steel estimates ?| 

WWZ and Gatsby I completely underestimated.  I did get After Earth right though.

You Superman looneys have nothing to worry about. Superman for Man of Steel is definitely hitting 50 million this weekendu

We will have real estimated numbers in 19 hours.

We will have reliable numbers in 12 hours.

How can someone trust these figures? Come on, 32 could become easily 28.... or 34? WWZ will stay in the 17-24 range. A 6-7 million difference on Friday can give 16-20 milion difference on the OW. 

You Superman looneys have nothing to worry about. Superman for Man of Steel is definitely hitting 50 million this weekendu

I think you are one of the few that said he doesn't like Superman, yet you're the most optimistic one when it comes to its box office.

I'm gonna go see WWZ tomorrow, because, err, I don't have anything better to do, really.

See it! I went in and really enjoyed it. It was the funnest film and most enjoyable film experience I have had since The Avengers

How can someone trust these figures? Come on, 32 could become easily 28.... or 34? WWZ will stay in the 17-24 range. A 6-7 million difference on Friday can give 16-20 milion difference on the OW. 

Don't we go through this every weekend? Maybe the numbers change a lot, maybe they don't. What does it matter?

• Like 2