Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

I have the feeling I missed something... interesting? 

The Shay curse. Whichever movie he hates and wishes to fail, it will do well. He despises MU, and look where we are now. Shay's a total blessing in disguise  :wub:

• Like 4

Don't we go through this every weekend? Maybe the numbers change a lot, maybe they don't. What does it matter?

It doesn't. I was simply trying to be cautious because I didn't want to deceive myself. I'd love if these number don't drop!

The Shay curse. Whichever movie he hates and wishes to fail, it will do well. He despises MU, and look where we are now. Shay's a total blessing in disguise  :wub:

He hates every movie...

He hates every movie...

He hates IM3, its OW blown up

He voiced his support for STiD, the movie under-performed.

He praises After Earth, it bombed badly.

Just a few examples of Shay's life works.

• Like 2

Not undermining MU's opening, so dont start, but remember, DM2 still comes out in 12 days so we gotta see how the legs do first, theyre both major sequels in the same genre, but great pull for MU. Im liking the numbers.

Edited by LeFlop James

Not undermining MU's opening, so dont start, but remember, DM2 still comes out in 12 days so we gotta see how the legs do first, theyre both major sequels in the same genre, but great pull for MU. Im liking the numbers.

It should be over 200 million by the time DM2 comes out

• Like 1

Brad Pitt wins this round over Cruise and Smith. I told you all. Next is WHD disappointing. LOL at people saying Tatum was bigger than Pitt. Just WTF is wrong with you people?!

Edited by CJohn