#ED

Wknd Est: MU - 46.1M; The Heat - 40M; WWZ - 29.8M; WHD - 25.7M; MoS - 20.8M; (pg 104)

Wowww the Heat has ALOT of language. B-maids had like 23 F-words, but Heat has 158 F-words, 23 GD's, and 54 shits. I know most people, like me, arent bothered by it, especially in a movie, but you have to wonder if all that is necessary for a movie that alot of laid back soccer moms, 40 somethings, and "moms/girls night out-ers" will go see. I can honestly see that being a critism.

Edited by LeFlop James

Somewhere is the absolute worst what a waste of time nothing happens in that movie I didn't get it

Somewhere is excellent IMO. Loved its relaxed, laid-back but melancholic vibe, and Dorff & Fanning did a wonderful job in it.

Wowww the Heat has ALOT of language. B-maids had like 23 F-words, but Heat has 158 F-words, 23 GD's, and 54 shits. I know most people, like me, arent bothered by it, especially in a movie, but you have to wonder if all that is necessary for a movie that alot of laid back soccer moms, 40 somethings, and and "moms/girls night out-ers" will go see. I can honestly see that being a critism.

Did you like it? 

Wowww the Heat has ALOT of language. B-maids had like 23 F-words, but Heat has 158 F-words, 23 GD's, and 54 shits. I know most people, like me, arent bothered by it, especially in a movie, but you have to wonder if all that is necessary for a movie that alot of laid back soccer moms, 40 somethings, and "moms/girls night out-ers" will go see. I can honestly see that being a critism.

Oh that's almost as bad as Django. 

You know dam well it wont

It is too soon to say that it won't. But if it gets confirmed and WHD doesn't pass JR, then right now Cruise is bigger than Tatum DOM.

Edited by CJohn

WW is more important than DOM  :ph34r:

And lets wait and see if WHD can beat Jack Reacher's 80M DOM.

I agree it is.  But do we know what these sold on HV?   :ph34r:

Anyone agree there's just a shitload of big movies out and some have to take the hit?

Yeah, I guess it does make sense that not all of the big movies would be able to do well. Some movies had to do less than expected and it looks like WHD is one of those movies.  

Katie Chang was great As was Emma

The best thing about Bling Ring was probably the song during the opening credits. Got it on my iPod as soon as I got home. Also the guy playing the only boy in the gang was good. Other than that I cant really recommend much about it. 

I found the language excessive in TH.  In a film like Beverly Hills Cop, it fit, but in this one it just seems gratuitous imo.