lilmac

Most Destructive Movies of all Time?

With recent analysis that the events in Man of Steel caused a purported $2 trillion in damage, far exceeding the $168 billion in damages in The Avengers, lets discuss what you consider to be the most 'destructive' movies ever.  

I'm thinking my opinion might change after watching Pacific Rim.  

With recent analysis that the events in Man of Steel caused a purported $2 trillion in damage, far exceeding the $168 billion in damages in The Avengers, lets discuss what you consider to be the most 'destructive' movies ever.  

I'm thinking my opinion might change after watching Pacific Rim.  

Star Wars

What are the most destructive movies set on Earth that didn't destroy Earth would be a more interesting question.

2012 is probably the biggest destrucion, all is left is giant life boats.

The Day After Tomorrow

ID 4

Man Of Steel for comic book movies.

All post-apocalyptic movies, that is a long list but you rarely see the actual destruction, just glimpses like in T2 for example.

• Like 1

Tele... I'm gonna like EVERY SINGLE ONE of your posts as long as you keep that sig. One of my all-time favorite movies. Kudos on (hopefully) getting some of these younger members to check out Arsenic and Old Lace.

Yes! It's a great great, mostly- forgotten but hysterically funny movie. A must-see. :)
  • Like 1

Tele... I'm gonna like EVERY SINGLE ONE of your posts as long as you keep that sig.  One of my all-time favorite movies.  Kudos on (hopefully) getting some of these younger members to check out Arsenic and Old Lace.

Hilarious movie, incredible physical and dialogue-driven comedy

• Like 2