Punishment

Monday Numbers: DM2-$10,512,110

What the fuck is that shit? Matinees here are $10...

Our films here are $12.00, in Toronto they are $14.00.  Cheap Tuesday is basically half price.

I wish I had cheap Tuesday...

The best theater near me has cheap Wednesdays.  It is $5 all day Wednesday.  Plus any movie played before noon any day is $5 also.  It's why if I don't get to my free movies, which is like 99% of the time, I watch them early Saturday or Sunday.

And no, I am not in Canada :P

Edited by 75live
  • Like 2

Our films here are $12.00, in Toronto they are $14.00.  Cheap Tuesday is basically half price.

I remember those prices.  ;)

That was about 6 years ago. :lol:

Funny how World War Z will probably end up being the most impressive BO run of the summer.  It will comfortably pass 200m.

I was just about to say the same thing.  Coming in, I was expecting it's ceiling to be 120-130m.  Bring on WWZ Part II!

What the fuck is that shit? Matinees here are $10...

Our cheap day is monday and wednesday, the ticket costs around $2,70 (R$6) and I pay half of that with my student pass, 3D movies are a little more expensive though, $3,53 (R$8)  :P

Our cheap day is monday and wednesday, the ticket costs around $2,70 (R$6) and I pay half of that with my student pass, 3D movies are a little more expensive though, $3,53 (R$8) :P

You're from Brazil right?