Chewy

Weekend Estimates (starting pg 50) July 19-21

It's very funny to me that Anabel is one mean doll in the Conjuring.  That's my ex-wife's name and I'm starting to wonder if they channeled her inner spirit for inspiration.   :giggle:

• Like 8

It's very funny to me that Anabel is one mean doll in the Conjuring.  That's my ex-wife's name and I'm starting to wonder if they channeled her inner spirit for inspiration.   :giggle:

That's cold Baumer, lol.

RIPD: O/U 65% drop?I think that will have the biggest drop, but The Conjuring is in the running given the type of film it is.

Turbo I see around a 40% drop, Red 2 around 45%.

I did see DM2-enjoyed it a lot, but it cost 11 dollars for a 2:40PM showing in 2D! Dang.

RIPD: O/U 65% drop?I think that will have the biggest drop, but The Conjuring is in the running given the type of film it is.

I did see DM2-enjoyed it a lot, but it cost 11 dollars for a 2:40PM showing in 2D! Dang.

I disagree about The Conjuring, i think it'll drop about 56% as the WOM is very good for a horror. R.I.P.D will be 66% IMO.

Turbo drop will be around 35%,or even less.

Edited by efialtes76

Title - OW / Budget

Turbo - 21.5 / 135

R.I.P.D - 12,7 / 130

Red 2 - 18.5 / 84

The Conjuring - 41.5 / 20I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing at this.

That just proves that a movie is never made by money, but by quality, although I have to admit I don't think Conjuring is a good movie. Saw the trailer in theaters - Nothing scary about it.

Edited by ChD

I don't think Conjuring is a good movie. Saw the trailer in theaters - Nothing scary about it.

So you've seen the trailer and not the actual movie.

In other words you have no basis to say whether the film is good or not.

So you've seen the trailer and not the actual movie.

In other words you have no basis to say whether the film is good or not.

I said that I didn't find the trailer that scary. People around here said this was a phenomenon and that it would break, but without seeing the movie. I just said that I didn't like the trailer, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like the movie either since the trailer is basically a form of marketing where they show everything that's interesting.

I said that I didn't find the trailer that scary. People around here said this was a phenomenon and that it would break, but without seeing the movie. I just said that I didn't like the trailer, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't like the movie either since the trailer is basically a form of marketing where they show everything that's interesting.

Yeah but they also based that on early word of mouth and buzz. 

And just because you don't think the movie is something that would interest you doesn't mean that it isn't a 'good' movie. I haven;t seen it yet but I'm hoping it's good, I don't make any judgement until i've seen it though.

Title - OW / Budget

Turbo - 21.5 / 135

R.I.P.D - 12,7 / 130

Red 2 - 18.5 / 84

The Conjuring - 41.5 / 20I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing at this.

Just want to point out that The Conjuring isn't a success because it has a small budget, it's because it's an awesome movie!

That just proves that a movie is never made by money, but by quality, although I have to admit I don't think Conjuring is a good movie. Saw the trailer in theaters - Nothing scary about it.

You don't think The Conjuring is a good movie. But you haven't seen the movie.

I haven't met you. But I don't think you're very smart.

• Like 2