RichWS

Monday Numbers

That is a big Monday number for The Conjuring. 

Btw, just arrived from Turbo. It goes from absolute stupidity to a copy of the first Cars. Disappointed and I can see why it is flopping. 

• Like 1

That is a big Monday number for The Conjuring. 

Btw, just arrived from Turbo. It goes from absolute stupidity to a copy of the first Cars. Disappointed and I can see why it is flopping. 

MU and DM2 are the only reasons...

Looks like the WB July power slot was a week later than we expected.

Conjuring's Monday hold is definitely reminiscent of Inception's and TDKR's. I wish PR could have done better but I really liked Conjuring and I'm glad WB got a hit out of it. 

• Like 1

Pacific Rim according to BOM made an estimate of $2,050,000 on Monday with a -58% fall from Sunday and a -49% fall from last Monday. 

Should be at 76-77m by Thursday then. 9m third weekend would lock 100. 

(I'm taking what I can get, people...) 

• Like 15

Pacific Rim according to BOM made an estimate of $2,050,000 on Monday with a -58% fall from Sunday and a -49% fall from last Monday. 

I saw Pacific Rim on Monday. It's not an experience I want to repeat anytime soon. It deserves its low box office total.

what the hell???

If it holds well enough, it could cross 100M by August 4th!

I know. That's why all fingers need to be crossed, even if they're imaginary fingers  :P

I was just kidding with my post cause of BSG. I'm happy for its success, I was in the TC over 100M club after all.

• Like 1