RyneOh1040

Weekend Numbers

Just watched Sherlock Holmes 2 again on HBO. It is like 2 different movies, everything leading up to the Holmes-Moriarty confrontation is bad to decent. But once the chess match begins in the last 20 minutes, it is just brilliant.

• Like 1

Just watched Sherlock Holmes 2 again on HBO. It is like 2 different movies, everything leading up to the Holmes-Moriarty confrontation is bad to decent. But once the chess match begins in the last 20 minutes, it is just brilliant.

I liked Sherlock Holmes 2 unlike the first Sherlock Holmes. Same with Wrath of The Titans and Clash of the Titans. Edited by KingKong

Looks to be 20M+ decrease from the last one on OW alone.

Even if we ignore all the shitwave from X3 and XOW, this is a moderate budgeted film that is opening to at least 50m. If you think this is a flop, I have no clue what you consider a success.

Aw, seems like I was closer with my first prediction with 63M OW rather than 70M. Oh well :/

Man, maybe I'm WAY out of the loop having been working on overnights the last week, but when the fuck did a new Catching Fire trailer with your signature come out?  Haven't seen a thing on it. :lol:

• Like 1

Even if we ignore all the shitwave from X3 and XOW, this is a moderate budgeted film that is opening to at least 50m. If you think this is a flop, I have no clue what you consider a success.

After Earth, lol