Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

I hope this is more in the vain of F6 and F7. F7 had a lot of fat that could've been trimmed. And I didn't really care for how Jason Statham was the main plot, yet he kept showing up in all the subplots. Hopefully this one is a little more straightforward and A to B, like F5 and F6.

Rewatching the series for F8 and still don't get the Fast & Furious hate. Sure it's nowhere near the best in the series  but I still enjoy it. Plus it introduced me to Gal Gadot which is a very good thing.

Edited by Rman823
  • Like 5

48 minutes ago, Rman823 said:

Rewatching the series for F8 and still don't get the Fast & Furious hate. Sure it's nowhere near the best in the series  but I still enjoy it. Plus it introduced me to Gal Gadot which is a very good thing.

Gal's acting is so, so, so, so, so, so bad in it though. A pretty face can only get you so far. She did improve a lot in 6 though.

I think it deserves it's reputation. It's pretty bad.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Gal's acting is so, so, so, so, so, so bad in it though. A pretty face can only get you so far. She did improve a lot in 6 though.

I think it deserves it's reputation. It's pretty bad.

Yeah her acting is really bad in this one but given what she had to do it doesn't really take me out of it. I still prefer it over 2Fast and TD. 

i'm seeing all the rankings pop up again and i still don't get the hate for 2 fast, which is maybe my favourite. certainly the most watchable for me. just walker and tyrese hanging out. having a good time on their caper. they crash into a yacht. 

• Like 5

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

i'm seeing all the rankings pop up again and i still don't get the hate for 2 fast, which is maybe my favourite. certainly the most watchable for me. just walker and tyrese hanging out. having a good time on their caper. they crash into a yacht. 

It's pretty fun. My main beef is how boring Florida is to look at.

It's fucking head and shoulders over 4 though. No fun to be had with that one.