Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

Wait a smurfing minute...i thought everyone thought this franchise was a masterpiece ironically? We ARE talking about the movie series where a plane ran on a 500 mile runway and Vin Diesel is more invulnerable than Superman and Goku combined right?

Rotten reviews dont matter.

Edited by eddyxx
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Movie critics are awesome and they know what they are talking about.  Honestly you guys are just smurfing blind. Ask 100 critics the best movie of *blank* franchise and its probably 9/10 times going to be what considered the best/the most popular one. 

I gave ghosts in the Shell a B- thats a thumbs up. But I agree with the 42% RT score makes sense to me. I very mildly liked it. But walking out I could see easily how 50%+ of people would not like it. 

I gave Logan a B-, but I agree with the 90%  because although I just mildly liked it, its hard to imagine 90% of people not atleast mildly liking it. 

You guys are all just fanboys who take things to seriously and cant put anything into perspective. 

Indiana Jones 4

Superman Returns

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Paranormal Activity

Godzilla 2014

King Kong 2005

All certified fresh

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, franfar said:

Sausage Party has 83% on RT with critics and is certified fresh. Not attacking critics, but it's not like they're perfectly in tune 

And is a really good movie if you're not offended by cussing vegetables.

1 minute ago, SophieSlut said:

I mean, yeah, that's kind of the point. The movie's called "Sausage Party". 

Meh. I laughed quite a bit when I saw it, I'll admit, mostly bc it was raunchy. I just don't want to see it again. And I don't think it deserved reviews that high.

45 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Indiana Jones 4

Superman Returns

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Paranormal Activity

Godzilla 2014

King Kong 2005

All certified fresh

Indiana Jones 4, Godzilla and King Kong were all good movies. And there's at least Superman movies shittier than Returns

• Like 1