A Marvel Fanboy

Wednesday BO: Millers (6.78 act), Percy (5.45), Wolverine (1.975)

4 movies are releasing this weekend. Next Weekend four more followed by three more and another four after that. All holdovers are fucked.

At least these are all movies that shouldnt require more than one screen at most theaters. Holdovers are still gonna have a hard time though.

4 movies are releasing this weekend. Next Weekend four more followed by three more and another four after that. All holdovers are fucked.

I can see many of these new movies not reaching 2,000 theaters.

Actually the weekend of August 23rd Blue Jasmine is supposed to get a wide release, so that will sort of make a 4th movie that weekend too.

How come there are so many movies coming out this month, and only one I am interested in? (We're the Millers) :P

I already watched 2 Guns. (It was fair, but not one of the top 10 of the summer, Wahlberg and Denzel were entertaining, but the movie never got really good.)

I am open to watching:

-Elysium

-We're The Millers

-Kick Ass 2

-You're Next

-The World's End

-Paranoia

-Getaway

And if they show up around here, I might think about seeing Europa Report, Lovelace, and the Grandmaster too.

I won't end up seeing all of those movies I named, but I'll probably see more than half of them.

I already watched 2 Guns. (It was fair, but not one of the top 10 of the summer, Wahlberg and Denzel were entertaining, but the movie never got really good.)I am open to watching:-Elysium-We're The Millers-Kick Ass 2-You're Next-The World's End-Paranoia-GetawayAnd if they show up around here, I might think about seeing Europa Report, Lovelace, and the Grandmaster too.I won't end up seeing all of those movies I named, but I'll probably see more than half of them.

Oh yeah, I will see The World's End too. But other than that and We're the Millers...

That's just insane. There're only so many movie people can see each week, and most people I know don't make a trip to the theatre every week.

I usually never, ever root for movies to flop- I'd be happy if ever movie did 50+ OW. I'd love it. That said, boy, did Percy Jackson look like a fucking sin to cinema. Jesus. Just absolutely putrid.