A Marvel Fanboy

Wednesday BO: Millers (6.78 act), Percy (5.45), Wolverine (1.975)

I'm sorry, mate. My cat is 13 this summer so I'm always scared now...  :(

Good thing is cats usually live longer than dogs so u should have a good 3-4 years left.

Itll be back soon. My dog of 15 yrs died on Friday. I changed it for her for a bit.

Posted Image:therethere:

I guess its good for me that im allergic to all kinds of animals

Edited by Leyla

Itll be back soon. My dog of 15 yrs died on Friday. I changed it for her for a bit.

Man that's tough. Hard when a pet passes away. Having a dog in the house for that long is like a family member.

I moved the first Percy Jackson to the top of my Netflix queue. If I find it decent enough I may catch the sequel next weekend.

Some people I've spoken to enjoyed the first enough and were excited a sequel was happening. They first saw the preview at The Wolverine....that's how little lead time some people had for even knowing about the sequel it seems. I doubt that anecdotal one off is unique. 

Speaking of, TW # is all I'm really looking forward to at this point and for the next few weeks really. 

Sorry baumer :( My dog of 16 years is very, very ill, so I feel your pain.

Anyway, wonderful number for the Millers. Most potent performance by Millers at the box office until I finally break out and land a movie role..

• Like 1