A Marvel Fanboy

Dredd (September 21, 2012)

Algren is just trolling guys no need to get all worked up about this

I'm not getting worked up, I don't care that Judge Dredd made more than Dredd. I'm just going to take as many opportunities to take Judge Dredd down as I can. Because I think it really bothers Algren.

I'm not getting worked up, I don't care that Judge Dredd made more than Dredd.I'm just going to take as many opportunities to take Judge Dredd down as I can. Because I think it really bothers Algren.

How far down can you take it ? Its like the George Clooney Batman movie ... its at the bottom no way to get it further down

I don't hate Dredd 3D at all (in fact I am going to HK to watch it this week). You guys are still not seeing the basis for my posts? Oh come on, Jesus! It's financial. Get that into your skull. I am the extreme realistic feedback that guys are incapable of delivering.

And I don't mind if you criticise Judge Dredd, rallax, it's not like it's ever been praised, so I'm used to it. And if you're only doing it in the hope that it'll annoy me, then that's trolling, and we have an admission from you too. Very mature.

What a good movie. I dont have much to say, I just found this to be entertaining, well-made and exciting. I liked Lena Headey as the main bad guy, and the slow mo scenes were pretty amazing. Its a tight package.Dredd isn't perfect, and I'm not sure about its rewatchability, but its definitely entertaining

• Like 3

I loved this movie, extremely fun and the slo mo violence is much better utilized than most other movies. Also surprisingly liked the girl who played the "nervous rookie who makes complete turn into total badass throughout" trope.

• Like 1

I loved this movie, extremely fun and the slo mo violence is much better utilized than most other movies. Also surprisingly liked the girl who played the "nervous rookie who makes complete turn into total badass throughout" trope.

Oh yeah, she was very good much to my surprise.

Her psychic scene with the black guy was hilarious. Just awesome.

I used to think there was no way in hell Kick-Ass would ever get a sequel, so I'm gonna keep my opinion to myself.

Kick-Ass did 100M WW on a 30M budget.Dredd did 35M WW on a 50M budget.Not exactly the same thing...

650,000 BRDs sold in the first week...http://collider.com/...ad-best-seller/Pete Travis hopes for another crack at the franchise...http://www.movies.co...te-travis/11018

Excellent news. There might be a small chance for a sequel eventually. Atleast this time, they won't have to deal with the horrid stench of Stallone's Judge Dredd which will help its prospects.

Excellent news. There might be a small chance for a sequel eventually. Atleast this time, they won't have to deal with the horrid stench of Stallone's Judge Dredd which will help its prospects.

Probably take more than that but at least it's doing well in the home market. Here's hoping for small miracles because I thought this movie deserved much better than the crappy marketing and release date that it got.