Shawn Robbins

Weekend Estimates: Elysium 30.5M; Millers 26.55M; Planes 22.53M; Percy Jackson 14.6M Pg 29

lol this was a fun few pages to read, i thought about jumping in the discussion on jolie vs aniston but thought better of it 

ah heck who am i kidding here's my two cents short version instead of essay 

aniston is pretty  but jolie is absolutely gorgeous and beautiful

aniston exhudes next door wholesomeness but angelina is pure sex-appeal overall magnetism 

basically anything aniston does or could ever do ,jolie can and has done ten times better

plus jolie is half french lol

i think its more fans that keep the rivalry alive than the actors themselves who have moved on i like to think ....

that said i should go watch homeland season 2 since i'm not going to the cinema instead i'm here browsing while listening to andrea bocelli "aria" the opera album (loving it so far but then again i love his voice so he could be singing the phone book listing for all i care)

Edited by ladyevenstar22
  • Like 1

Guest Pomelo

aniston is pretty  but jolie is absolutely gorgeous and beautifulaniston exhudes next door wholesomeness but angelina is pure sex-appeal overall magnetism basically anything aniston does or could ever do ,jolie can and has done ten times betterplus jolie is half french lol

I think Jolie is more classically beautiful, but I don't know if she's much of a sex symbol anymore. The Mother Theresa transformation takes the edge off, and she's gotten very thin in recent years. Her limbs are toothpicks. Not that it reflects on her character or talent, but it detracts from the sex appeal. While certainly still magnetic, I don't think sex appeal is a huge part of her draw today. Also, she's not half French, maybe some French Canadian? Her mother was born Marcia Lynn somewhere in the Midwest.

I think Jolie is more classically beautiful, but I don't know if she's much of a sex symbol anymore. The Mother Theresa transformation takes the edge off, and she's gotten very thin in recent years. Her limbs are toothpicks. Not that it reflects on her character or talent, but it detracts from the sex appeal. While certainly still magnetic, I don't think sex appeal is a huge part of her draw today. Also, she's not half French, maybe some French Canadian? Her mother was born Marcia Lynn somewhere in the Midwest.

you're right about her mother , i just googled her, i like to think angelina jolie is at an age where sex appeal shouldnt matter anymore she's not some young starlet who feels she needs that as a crutch or edge in the business anymore! heck she's never needed it because she's a good actress it was always just an added bonus, some might say same thing about jennifer lawrence

ps: welcome to the forums i see its your first post 

Edited by ladyevenstar22

lol I was listening to IM3 trailer music on Youtube and I looked at the comments and people argue Marvel vs DC on there too haha, furiously. Its not that surprising, but ive never noticed it. Mannn people need livess. Go outside, get a girlfriend, theyre just characters.

• Like 2

It is called SUMMER ...

But it has never been like THIS summer where a pixar animation sequel with good WOM in MU can barely manage a 3x, a 290m grosser in MOS never managed to stabilise at all, and films such as PR and Wolverine losing a third of its theatres in the third week. The competition for theatres in the last few weeks has been nothing short of brutal tbh.

But it has never been like THIS summer where a pixar animation sequel with good WOM in MU can barely manage a 3x, a 290m grosser in MOS never managed to stabilise at all, and films such as PR and Wolverine losing a third of its theatres in the third week. The competition for theatres in the last few weeks has been nothing short of brutal tbh.

Unless Hollywood wises up it's going to be the new normal