kayumanggi

THURSDAY NUMBERS (08.29.2013) 2.7 M OD: TIU

I hope World's End does good this weekend. 2nd best movie of the summer. I can't believed that I was I.D. when I bought my ticket for World's End. 

As much as I would love for World's End to have great legs, going by it's weekly numbers, I wouldn't be surprised if it dropped more than 60% than weekend.

As much as I would love for World's End to have great legs, going by it's weekly numbers, I wouldn't be surprised if it dropped more than 60% than weekend.

Thats pretty much impossible. Most films usually drop on LD weekend is 45%. Sunday is like a Satuday.

The market seems like its going to be absolutely dead for most of September. Only Riddick and Insidious will be carrying the weight of the month, at least until Cloudy 2 opens.

September being a wasteland should really improve Gravity's chances in breaking out. 

Prisoners has been getting good early wom so it could be a nice small hit, too.

I am a teenage boy and I love Justin Bieber's music, but I have never heard of Hanson.

Between this and the "James Spader who" crowd it's official that not only does educational history suck but apparently entertainment as well. 

You kids just hate history in all forms don't you?  ;)

• Like 2

The market seems like its going to be absolutely dead for most of September. Only Riddick and Insidious will be carrying the weight of the month, at least until Cloudy 2 opens.

So theres potential for a breakout every weekend of september... I actually think that the sept schedule is pretty solid, with two +30m openers and other two +20m openers.

You are too young

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHozn0YXAeE

I remember when MMMBop was new and some guys I went to school with were like, "The girl in Hanson is so hot!" :rofl:

I still think it's weird the 1D movie is coming out Labor Day weekend. A week earlier would've made more sense but maybe they figured  at the time The Mortal Instruments would be competition. :lol:

I remember when MMMBop was new and some guys I went to school with were like, "The girl in Hanson is so hot!" :rofl:

I still think it's weird the 1D movie is coming out Labor Day weekend. A week earlier would've made more sense but maybe they figured  at the time The Mortal Instruments would be competition. :lol:

I actually like one of their songs- Where's the Love.