DoctorWho

True Detective

No, Rust can't be The Yellow King, it will be as shitty plot twist, as it was in Now You See Me.

It wouldn't even be much of a twist. If Rust is revealed to be the Yellow King now considering that's who their new suspect is, it wouldn't really be a twist as their suspect is in fact the perpetrator.

Ledoux I believe was certainly involved, but he was just one piece of the puzzle. They're suggesting Rev. Tuttle is involved, which could also be true, but like Ledoux, he would also just a piece as he died in 2010, which wouldn't coincide with the 2012 murder. So now it's about finding *all* the pieces.

My final guess:

Shea Whigham's preacher

Edited by Jay Beezy

Woody Harrelson has a really tough job ... goes from a girl with amazing boobs ... to a girl with an amazing ass. ;)

I haven't even been able to watch the episode yet ... simply saw the pics online ;)

Still not sure whether it was Monaghan booty or stunt booty

Posted Image

Edited by LexMarling