Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

36 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

This was another movie I really wanted to see after reading the book. And, again, Warner Bros. let me down. I thought that the book was superb, and I was so looking forward to a few things that they, for some reason, thought it would be better to leave out. I haven't seen it since I saw it in theaters in 07, but from what I still can gather, Harry's vision about Mr. Weasley was horrible. The duel between Voldemort and Dumbledore was pathetic. The memory scenes were just beyond awful. It gets a higher grade than GOF because, at least the editor had the sense to actually try and blend the cuts together to not make it as choppy as GOF was.Again, I have to give this a D.

umbridge was great fun and made the movie. snape's memory was butchered, sirius' death was butchered. overall a middling entry, hurt by some weird editing decisions.

6/10

Edited by lisa

The first time I watched It I thought it was pretty awful, but it got better with time. I now can say that it's around a B- which is excellent considering the first time I would've given it a D-...