Epic - 2

Pacific Rim - 3

This Is The End - 2

Warm Bodies - 3

Evil Dead - 2

That's it so far.

Discount Tuesday certainly makes multiple viewings easier :D

Edited by Incarnadine

Wow, the ONLY 2013 movie I went to see more than once in theaters was Gravity, that's a first, I will usually see a few.

I got a second viewing of This is the End as well.  I also plan on seeing Inside Llewyn Davis again when it expands, I'll definitely see Gravity again on Blu-Ray, if I can bring myself to it I will watch 12 Years a Slave again (I don't know if I can bear Fruitvale again though).  It also depends on what else gets a nomination, I usually try to see all the Oscar nominees after they get nominated (and if I already saw them then I will get a second viewing in).

Although if I count earlier this year I saw Life of Pi three times in theaters (two in 2012, once in 2013) and once at home, and I saw Les Miserables twice in theaters and once at home.  I also saw Silver Linings Playbook 3 times (all of which were this year), and I saw Django Unchained twice.