Olive

Captain America: The Winter Soldier ( More than $700M WW, Huge Success!)

France: One week admissions: CAP2: 769,959CAP1: 444,480  (TotaL1,061,166) TDW:  1,159,433 (Total: 2,344,619)Thor 1: 895,181 (Total: 1,692,154) So roughly a 73% vs 29% bump opening week but still less than Thor 1's opening week

Lets hope for good legs then. Im happy with that number

So 75.2 weekend. 12.2 the next 2 days and 7.2 on Wednesday. Sounds right, especially since it opened on Wednesday night in a few countries.

• Like 2

400 are out of the question imo.

If China delivers, and it should, 350 are possibe. I see around 330 at the moment. Similar increase of Thor 2 respect Thor i believe. Domestic is passing 250 probaby, so 600 WW are within reach.

So is it possible to hit 250 m WW by Sunday?

How likely is it?

I'd say yes China OW + Russia OW+US OW+100M already

If US is 85M and China is 30M and Russia is 10M that leaves 25M needed from everywhere else

Edit: My Russia numbers appear a bit high but even with only 5M OW (it is tracking just above 7M) that leaves only 30M from everything else

Edited by 23IsEverywhere
  • Like 3

the 100 is projected thru Thursday, also note that for coming weekend some of wed/Thu grosses will contribute to the weekend total

Thank you very much Rth  :)

BTW, would you mind checking and confirming whether the HK OD figure is accurate or not? I think they are, but just want to make sure.