ecstasy

Wkd Est. BP 32m Grav 20.4m CP 11.8m TC 8m CWCM 6.1m (#s on pg 1)

They are entitled to that opinion.

I'm not disagreeing with you (yet) but I'm just saying that since most reactions have been largely positive, I might as well check it out and see for myself whether its as funny as it is being said.

Aspiring heart bypass surgery patient... :lol: Damnn boy!

I see you have discovered my fantastically entertaining twitter account. 100  happy followers (45 of them spambots) cant be wrong!

Edited by Jack Skellington
  • Like 1

On a somewhat unrelated note, I went to my first ever midnight showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show last night. My god, what an experience! I'm still trying to get ojt the mascarq and glitter. But seriously, it was such a crazy good time, and every film buff needs to experience this at least once in their lifetimes.

• Like 2

On a somewhat unrelated note, I went to my first ever midnight showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show last night. My god, what an experience! I'm still trying to get ojt the mascarq and glitter. But seriously, it was such a crazy good time, and every film buff needs to experience this at least once in their lifetimes.

I went to one of those a couple years ago. Was fun. I've also went to a screening like that for The Room, which was even more fun.