ecstasy

Wkd Est. BP 32m Grav 20.4m CP 11.8m TC 8m CWCM 6.1m (#s on pg 1)

On a somewhat unrelated note, I went to my first ever midnight showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show last night. My god, what an experience! I'm still trying to get ojt the mascarq and glitter. But seriously, it was such a crazy good time, and every film buff needs to experience this at least once in their lifetimes.

I think it's a bad film from what I've seen of it so I will pass.

I think it's a bad film from what I've seen of it so I will pass.

You don't know what the experience is like.  Bad film or not, it's the most interactive film experience you will be a part of.  

I'm glad WB didn't made their estimates 20.5 to have exactly 200 million news because it will likely be adjusted down with actuals anyway, I'd rather have the news of it crossing 200 million when it actually does ;)

And nice hold for Captain Phillips! :)

On a somewhat unrelated note, I went to my first ever midnight showing of The Rocky Horror Picture Show last night. My god, what an experience! I'm still trying to get ojt the mascarq and glitter. But seriously, it was such a crazy good time, and every film buff needs to experience this at least once in their lifetimes.

Yeah, it's one of those movies I see every year, although I only went to see it in the theater once, about 10 years ago.

Definitely a memorable experience, 2/3 of the audience in full costume, the glitter and rain (they handed out plastic sheets for the first 5 rows). I can't think of any remotely similar movie going experience.

Tomorrow I get to see the original Evil Dead on the big screen for the first time. I just love how Cineplex is finding ways to get people into the theater, I'm getting to see a lot of older movies that I've only seen on TV with the full theatrical experience.

• Like 1

Cloudy 2 was not that fun compared to the first one, so not surprised it didn't earn more but good thing the budget was low so it will still earn a good profit in the end. Had this been released in the summer it would have suffered the same fate of Turbo and Smurfs 2. Let's see if Free Birds can make some box office noise

• Like 1