ecstasy

Wkd Est. BP 32m Grav 20.4m CP 11.8m TC 8m CWCM 6.1m (#s on pg 1)

You don't know what the experience is like.  Bad film or not, it's the most interactive film experience you will be a part of.  

The Room is a bad film, great experience because it is so fun to mock. RHPS is bad in an unfun way.

Gitesh Pandya ‏@giteshpandya 4m

4th wknd gross for #Gravity is higher than IronMan3, Hobbit & DarkKnightRises. Best for any film since Avengers!

Gravity having an amazing run. Next week is the real test of it's mighty strength because Ender's Game is taking some IMAX theaters away which have been contributing to the stellar holds. a 39% drop or less would be ideal if this thing wants a prayer at 300m. 

Gravity having an amazing run. Next week is the real test of it's mighty strength because Ender's Game is taking some IMAX theaters away which have been contributing to the stellar holds. a 39% drop or less would be ideal if this thing wants a prayer at 300m. 

BOM has a showdown comparing WALL-E and Gravity. Gravity had a 10 million 4th weekend, half of Gravity, and it did 40 million from that point. Asuming similar drops, Gravity could make another 80 million from now and with a presumible Oscar boost, I think 300 million are reachable.

BOM has a showdown comparing WALL-E and Gravity. Gravity had a 10 million 4th weekend, half of Gravity, and it did 40 million from that point. Asuming similar drops, Gravity could make another 80 million from now and with a presumible Oscar boost, I think 300 million are reachable.

Gravity will be toast when it loses its 3D screens. The 3D share on that movie was pretty high.

Should there be part lll?

LOL was that a part 2? I couldn't tell. I thought it was a stand alone movie. Whether I think it should or not (I haven't decided yet) Fox is not gonna stop with Wolverine movies.

• Like 1

It was fine. Next weekend will be the real test. 

Would it sound pessimistic if I say I don't have much hope for next weekend? 

This thing is still in less than 125 theatres, which means that this is still the arthouse crowd going to see it and it only increased 123% BO this weekend on the back of a more than 100 theatre increase. 

Gravity is making an absolute killing in France, it is going to be Gravity's 2nd biggest market after the US until uk and China open.

It is making IM3 numbers to give you an idea.

Theaters are packed !

should be huge in the uk at least.