John Marston

X-Men: Days of Future Past OS thread

weekend actuals should have gone up for sure. Plus not all numbers for monday would have been captured on monday morning. 

weekend actuals always go up like only 1-3M range.

310m by Sunday means 140m week. 50% drops from here on, it would do 310m + 70m + 35m + 17m + 9m + 5m = 450m OS total, seems right. 450m over or under, could be either way. 

That's what i think too.  But i think it will get slightly under (TTDW numbers)  because every movie with a male oriented target will be hit hard, especially in Europe and South America,  once the Word Cup begins.

310m by Sunday means 140m week. 50% drops from here on, it would do 310m + 70m + 35m + 17m + 9m + 5m = 450m OS total, seems right. 450m over or under, could be either way.

I'd expect 40-45% drops after week 3. Plus Spain has yet to open.I think it is still on track for 500m.

Hoping for 480M! And 240M DOM...

I think it will finish around $230M domestic and $440 - $450M overseas granted it doesn't drop over 45% for the next 10 days because after that the World Cup and the quick turnover in a lot of countries will induce extreme and quick theater count drops because of other movies releases, international and local.

Edited by Ent

I think it will finish around $230M domestic and $440 - $450M overseas granted it doesn't drop over 45% for the next 10 days because after that the World Cup and the quick turnover in a lot of countries will induce extreme and quick theater counts because of other movies releases, international and local.

Yeah, 680-700M WW is more realistic.

But We can hope for  better numbers.

• Like 1