film2kz

Real Friday numbers (starting pg 5) (BD1 5.5 Muppets 2.73, Hugo 2.005)

i can't believe the numbers for that piece of shit. i guess there are still a lot of virgin girls willing to droll over some pretend sex with those two planks of wood. i thought they'd get a boyfriend by now. guess not

I'm almost 40 and male and I love horror movies. Yet I too liked BD1. So take your stereotypes and stick em where the sun don't shine. :P

I'm almost 40 and male and I love horror movies. Yet I too liked BD1. So take your stereotypes and stick em where the sun don't shine. :P

baumer , be nice! He's allowed his opinion...sorta :rolleyes: i totally agree with you though :D !wednesday night when i went to see it again there were a few guys some in couple but there were at least 4 guys sitting all alone watching the movie and lol at right moments! that said it was BD or tower heist or johnny english for adults otherwise kids movies :angry: ...

Believe it or not it's two holes, that the sun don't shine at.

You should at least see The Muppets! :D

I intend to.

baumer , be nice! He's allowed his opinion...sorta :rolleyes: i totally agree with you though :D !wednesday night when i went to see it again there were a few guys some in couple but there were at least 4 guys sitting all alone watching the movie and lol at right moments! that said it was BD or tower heist or johnny english for adults otherwise kids movies :angry: ...

I know there aren't a ton of guys who will see this, but there are some. Not eveyone is too insecure to admit that they actually enjoy something just because it's not a typical kind of film they should like.

Believe it or not it's two holes, that the sun don't shine at.

well, putting it in one will suffice. :lol:

If that 31% drop for Hugo is for the weekend, that is phenomenal. Really it is.That's one of the best of all time and a figure unheard of these days. Of the films with better post thanksgiving holds, the most recent films came on the same weekend with Toy Story 2 and The Devils Advocate in 1997!

That's bold ;) sub 60% dropBased on its day-by-day growth rate from NM, the highest I have this going this weekend is 16.95m, though of course it could surprise me and shoot up past DH1

Edited by spizzer

tawasal, do you really want Disney to rule?The most safe, least risky, overly sensitive, revisionist, merchandising-sellouts who need all their movies to be branded and PG-13?The studio who couldn't care less about their library?