grim22

Weekend Estimates: Thor TDW 86.1M, Ender 10.25, Free Birds 11.2, Grav 8.4, BG 11.3, Last Vegas 11.1

Did you do that, or are you just trying to make a point? If you did, congrats. I'm impressed.

I think the old SW fans were burned by the prequels. And I think the new ones don't even really know who Luke, Leia and Han are.

Yes last summer.  Went from 207 to 175 in about 40 days.  Losing weight is easy if you follow simple programs.  

• Like 5

I am predicting 110/375 Domestic/1.1BWW at this point. I know its conservative but I want to keep my expectations low(I have stated my reasons couple of pages back).

110M OW would be very good but only 375M from there, would be only possible with bad WOM. 2nd weekend is Christmas it's not going to have bad drop and third is inflated by New Years so it would have to completely collapse after New Years to miss 400M. 

Edited by druv10

110M OW would be very good but only 375M from there, would be possible with only bad WOM. 2nd weekend is Christmas it's not going to have bad drop and third is inflated by New Years so it would have to completely collapse after New Years to miss 400M. 

Then you get into the January holidays and hopefully still around for the February ones.

Say whatever you want, I am on the side of SW7 locking 400M+ doubters. 400M is no easy for any movie, either that movie is called SW7 or Avatar 2.

lol AVATAR ll not making 400 M? You are expecting it to drop 300 M+ from the first?