Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

I really liked Tyrese and Josh in the TF films as well. Solid suggestion on them coming back if not Shia/Megan.

I like Wahlberg and it'll take some creative writing to show just why he's the continued human touchstone to these alien robots. Prime was in hiding, it was to his benefit to be there with a brash inventor type but what now? They'll need to show how and why Prime feels the need to stay tied to them. 

With Tyrese & Josh the military friendly humans makes sense with the Autobot/Decepticon War, the mindsets and dangers are inherent in both groups for Prime to feel attachment towards. Even the Shia/Megan ties are somewhat unbelievable. If these lifeforms wanted them out of danger, leave them, they should instantly be out of danger.

29 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

I really liked Tyrese and Josh in the TF films as well. Solid suggestion on them coming back if not Shia/Megan.

I like Wahlberg and it'll take some creative writing to show just why he's the continued human touchstone to these alien robots. Prime was in hiding, it was to his benefit to be there with a brash inventor type but what now? They'll need to show how and why Prime feels the need to stay tied to them. 

With Tyrese & Josh the military friendly humans makes sense with the Autobot/Decepticon War, the mindsets and dangers are inherent in both groups for Prime to feel attachment towards. Even the Shia/Megan ties are somewhat unbelievable. If these lifeforms wanted them out of danger, leave them, they should instantly be out of danger.

You're requiring too much from Bay, LMFAO. He will create a new crazy and insane robot, bring Megatron again with another stupid plan, and that's all 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

They should make a Transformers the size of a city.

Metroplex is just begging for his big screen debut. 

After a city sized robot they can then move onto Unicron, the planet TF that consumes other planets for sustenance and end this version of the TF films!

• Like 2

Just now, Captain Craig said:

Metroplex is just begging for his big screen debut. 

After a city sized robot they can then move onto Unicron, the planet TF that consumes other planets for sustenance and end this version of the TF films!

just a shame that Orson Welles isn't around to reprise his role as Unicron

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Captain Craig said:

Tyrese and Josh back would make this my most anticipated 2017 movie:lol: