Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Speaking of Blue movies:

Blue Valentine is a devastatingly honest movie and one of the best movies of 2010.

I quite like BV. Place Beyond the Pines didn't hold up for me on a second viewing though. There's still moments of it I love but it felt too bloated and derivative. 

What else can we talk about that isn't Man of Steel? Let's talk more about CF. Man, what a good movie. 

• Like 1

Sellouts looking incredibly strong again in D.C, with excellent matinee business, but D.C has easily been a top five market for CF from from I can gather. Still really struggling a bit (compared to expectations) down home in South Florida. I don't get it. 

Saturday numbers are starting to get later each week, it seems. At least tonight we'll prob get estimates, which is more than I can say for most weeks recently.

• Like 1

I quite like BV. Place Beyond the Pines didn't hold up for me on a second viewing though. There's still moments of it I love but it felt too bloated and derivative. 

What else can we talk about that isn't Man of Steel? Let's talk more about CF. Man, what a good movie. 

I saw Pines three times at the theater and it hit me in the gut every time.  Will definitely make my top ten of the year.  CF might as well.  

What parts didn't you like about PBTP on second viewing? I still really enjoyed it, but I can see the "bloated" critique from first watch. Still thought Mud was better. Would have been an Oscar player if released in the fall.