Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

i'm going to bed now though , i have this thing in the morning at 5am i let a friend talk me into doing a walkathon , have to try and get at least 5 hrs of sleep i guess i figured after 4 months doing jilian michaels dvd , losing some weight i must be in shape and more fit than before , i'm sure i can walk for 3 hrs more or less

A walkathon? Is that even a thing?I've bee doing this new thing called uh yogging. Apparently you just run for an extended period of time, it's suppose to be a blast.
  • Like 1

One other thing that bugs me about Hobbit 1 is that they leave most of Shore's Radagast theme from the soundtrack on the cutting floor in the film. You only get an abbreviated soft motif a few times.

Radagast says "I will lead them away" and then keeps going in circles around the dwarves. How was that leading the dogs away?

P.S.: Till you mentioned him, I had completely blocked Radagast from memory and the movie in my mind was much better for it  :P He is almost a Jar-Jar Binksy character in this movie. Loved by no one, serves no purposes and irritates every time he is on screen.

The naked dwarf scene sounds horrifying.

It's basically a 5-second long-distance shot of them (all of them obviously CGI) cavorting naked in a fountain, so it's more of a "Wait...WTF was that?"

Edited by 4815162342

• Founder / Operator

One other thing that bugs me about Hobbit 1 is that they leave most of Shore's Radagast theme from the soundtrack on the cutting floor in the film. You only get an abbreviated soft motif a few times.

Yeah. My biggest issue is simply that the movie mirrored FotR too much for Shore to be able to do much new with the movie. I still like certain elements, but I hope that changes with DoS. It really should.