Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Sellouts continue to look very strong in the DC Metropolitan area.  I didn't manage to do a count today, but the showtimes were at an all time high, so I didn't think I'd be able to keep up, but at glance this is probably the strongest for sellouts I've seen in recent years for a Friday night.  I guess we're just not very indicative for this film.  

AMC George Town sold out about 10 and Gallery Place is sold out all the way from 6 to midnight, the best blockbuster showing I've seen since I moved up here. The southeast isn't doing too hot.

AMC George Town sold out about 10 and Gallery Place is sold out all the way from 6 to midnight, the best blockbuster showing I've seen since I moved up here. The southeast isn't doing too hot.

NoVA/MD suburbs look fine though.  Bethesda's strong, Silver Spring is strong, Hanover's meh, Columbia looks strong, haven't looked at Tysons yet, Ashburn broke its record for showtimes by like 20% but few sellouts, need to check most of the AMC's a bit more.  

• Like 1

Sellouts continue to look very strong in the DC Metropolitan area. I didn't manage to do a count today, but the showtimes were at an all time high, so I didn't think I'd be able to keep up, but at glance this is probably the strongest for sellouts I've seen in recent years for a Friday night. I guess we're just not very indicative for this film.

Thanks! Thats what I needed. Now I can sleep until real numbers arrive...