lilmac

Weekend estimates: CF-$74.5; FRZ-$66.7; Thor2-$11.1

Wished it were higher than 27M, but it's still not a terrible number. Hope that it gets a bigger boost up tonight.

RTH updated the estimate to 28m-29m, can't remember which page though.

• Like 1

As of 1:12a.m. eastern time

Catching Fire - 40 Sellouts in Los Angeles, CA

Frozen - 61 Sellouts in Los Angeles, CA

As of 1:06a.m. eastern time

Catching Fire - 26 Sellouts in Los Angeles, CA

Frozen - 31 Sellouts in Los Angeles, CA

• Like 2

This is so hard watching Fast Five. Just got to the scene where Mia hugs Brian and says "thank goodness you're ok" on the train. I'm still in shock he's no longer here with us :(

I'm still in this phase ATM

As of 1:16a.m. eastern time

Catching Fire - 16 Sellouts in Seattle, WA

Frozen - 15 Sellouts in Seattle, WA

As of 1:11a.m. eastern time

Catching Fire - 18 Sellouts in Seattle, WA

Frozen - 12 Sellouts in Seattle, WA

• Like 6

29m for CF would be an insanely good Saturday hold considering how massive it was yesterday. At this point I think a lot of this has to be credited to down right fantastic WOM for CF.

I saw it for the 3rd time today, that incredible WOM is completely justified. Every actor playing a key character brought their A Game for this movie, except for Hemsworth (the only flaw in an otherwise perfect bout of casting).

Lawrence, Hutcherson, Banks, Tucci, Harrelson, Sutherland... I just can't even picture anyone else playing any of those characters.

Even the new additions, Jeffrey Wright as Beetee, Jenna Malone as Johanna Mason (my personal favorite among the new cast members), Sam Clafin as Finnick Odair (I was hesitant about this casting early on, but he swayed me), Phillip Seymour Hoffman as Plutarch Heavensbee were just spot on.

I only have 1 small complaint, being as this is the 3rd Quarter Quell it seems strange there is no mention of...

Haymitch being the winner of the 2nd Quarter Quell where the number of tributes was doubled. I clearly remember this from the book and wouldn't have added much time to reference it in the movie.

• Like 3

I saw it for the 3rd time today, that incredible WOM is completely justified. Every actor playing a key character brought their A Game for this movie, except for Hemsworth (the only flaw in an otherwise perfect bout of casting).

Lawrence, Hutcherson, Banks, Tucci, Harrelson, Sutherland... I just can't even picture anyone else playing any of those characters.

Even the new additions, Jeffrey Wright as Beetee, Jenna Malone as Johanna Mason (my personal favorite among the new cast members), Sam Clafin as Finnick Odair (I was hesitant about this casting early on, but he swayed me), Phillip Seymour Hoffman as Plutarch Heavensbee were just spot on.

I only have 1 small complaint, being as this is the 3rd Quarter Quell it seems strange there is no mention of...

Haymitch being the winner of the 2nd Quarter Quell where the number of tributes was doubled. I clearly remember this from the book and wouldn't have added much time to reference it in the movie.

Yeah I was disappointed that they didn't even mention that. It seems like they forgot. I don't know if it's a spoiler considering they didn't mention in the movie at all lol. 

• Like 1

Yeah I was disappointed that they didn't even mention that. It seems like they forgot. I don't know if it's a spoiler considering they didn't mention in the movie at all lol. 

Francis Lawrence says he might add it in Mockingjay so yeah, it's a kind of spoiler