#ED

Weekend Estimates: Frozen - 31.6M; CF - 27M

www.funnyordie.com/videos/1db703bf3c/deadline-the-nikki-finke-story-with-jean-smart-and-christina-applegate

:worthy: That was brilliant!  The production values were awesome too I can't believe that much effort went into parodying Nikki's situation.

• Like 3

Looking really good for both, but especially for CF with its back-loaded daily pattern, I think 30m+ is likely for CF, and 7m pretty much guarantees 30m+ for Frozen.

True, it's been more family aligned than Potter/Twilight.  I can see 30ish with 8M+ today.

I am extremely sincere. I wanna take the screenplay and replace everybody with a BOF member. It would be an effort that would take months and it'd totally be worth it.

I have already nominated myself for Lau because I'm Asian and I'm very good with calculations.

#ED for "No More Dead Cops!" Man

• Like 3

#ED for "No More Dead Cops!" Man

I actually think I'm gonna have #ED pop up in all three parts if I ever could do it.

#ED for HockeyPads man.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

But even with 30m this weekend, only 380m is locked, am i right?

Because after a huge thanksgiving weekend everyone talked about at least 410m total...

It will be at 340 after this weekend... DH1 had a 3x multi from this point... 410m gotta be the floor IMO.

Edited by aDIM
  • Like 1