CoolioD1

Weekend Estimates: The Hobbit - 73.6M | Frozen - 22.2M | Madea - 16M

Fine i guess its meltdown time Dos has failed Wb will not be pleased Expect taba to be cut to a 2 hour length

Two hours? What are you talking about?

After Gravity's success, TABA will be cut down to 90 minutes.  :ph34r:

Honestly the only reason Saban would have to go to Texas would be for residential reasons. Otherwise he has everything he needs at 'Bama.

Less pressure at Texas as well. Mack has underachieved given their talent, yet he has had a very long leash there when you look at how big his salary is. Bama has been spoiled by Saban's success and they expect him to win it every year now, which is an insane standard.

Fine i guess its meltdown time Dos has failed Wb will not be pleased Expect taba to be cut to a 2 hour length

No way. Before Wb approach Peter, he will approach them to make TABA into a triology.

That was sarcasm i do not wish to offend him but sometimes i feel i have a more level head hes laughing at us right now he has warned me he belives u to be phantom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWW4itY3PJ8

• Like 2

Honestly I'm more floored by that Madea number than anything.  Maybe Perry has FINALLY reached an over saturation point, because his most popular character in a holiday themed film should have easily translated to a 25+ OW.  The urban market is beginning to see a lot more choices with films like The Best Man's Holiday and the slew of Kevin Hart films next year but I never would have anticipated that Madea's numbers would ever be that low.  

Decent for the Hobbit.

Edited by RyneOh1040

That was sarcasm i do not wish to offend him but sometimes i feel i have a more level head hes laughing at us right now he has warned me he belives u to be phantom

Posted Image

So, The Coon, you are saying that that is Tele? :P

• Like 2

Haha good oneIn my short time here one thing i can say is telemachos's posts seem a little to.....whats the best word.....articulate......to come from phantom i wouldn't wish it on u but if he were here ud see what i mean however he did kinda use that against us once but for now telemachos isnt as high on my list as he is on TheCoon's