filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

I seriously think we're going to have a strong start to the year. A 2009/2012-like start. Ride Along and LEGO feel like automatic hits to me.

The amount of wannabe blockbusters is incredible. Legend of Hercules, Pompeii, I Frankenstein, Jack Ryan and Robocop. Bet all of them will flop. Robocop may have a solid WW total. But yeah, Ride Along seems to be low 100M contender. Paranormal Activity may pull 30M+ OW, and February looks like a bloodbath.

The fun will continue in 2014 :lol:

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Kid gives the same number of fucks audiences did for Scream 4.

Once Jaime Kennedy was out, the series was all downhill*. Dat Allison Brie though.

*What a crazy world we live in, the fact we have the lament the loss of Jaime Kennedy

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 4

• Founder / Operator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28snhq40C8o

It's still utterly hilarious to me how everyone and their mother proclaimed the death of fantasy movies at the box office after that came out. And then one year later, The Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6MlHxAzLXA

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 4

It's still utterly hilarious to me how everyone and their mother proclaimed the death of fantasy movies at the box office after that came out. And then one year later, The Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter happened.

I mean, when you have something as bad as THAT happening to the genre, ringing the death bell is understandable.

But we need Jeremy Irons to go nuts every now and then in a movie, it's a gift that keeps on giving.

• Like 1