fmpro

Christmas Day numbers | Bilbo leads

And fuck The Butler too.And fuck Mama. Enough with creepy children shit and Sarah Jessica Parker with Cerebral Palsy is NOT a scary movie monster.And fuck that Phil Spector HBO movie.And fuck Now You See Me. What a mess that was.And Epic.

Ooooh wow I forgot about Gangster SquadFuck that movie.Fuck Ryan Gosling's squeaky-ass voiceFuck it's ugly-ass used-toilet paper digital aesthetic.Fuck whatever the fuck Sean Penn was doing.

I had honestly forgot Sean Penn was in that movie, since I said yesterday to some people Walter Mitty was the first Sean Penn movie I saw :lol:

Was checking out Fandango and saw Wolf has a shocking "oh-no" rating. And there are majority 1-stars on Yahoo. The RT user rating is a good 80% though and Twitter is good though. l think Wolf is gonna be a success, but I guess maybe it was a little more out there than initially thought.

Edited by Jandrew

There are so many films I have yet to see that I can't possibly make an informed list Films like before midnight / blue jasmine / 12YAS. So until I do don't know can't even find a screener its hopeless Ps: at the very least will smith got me to watch after earth to the very end don't think I made it past 20 minute with RIPD. Die hard 5 was an uber snooze fest I'll def think about doing list but I feel a top 10 bad list will be quicker to form with certainty