fmpro

Christmas Day numbers | Bilbo leads

Oh, and the only movie I've ever seen people walk out of was 12 Years a Slave :lol:

The Tree of Life wins. There were almost 10 people walking out in my showing.

Other ones where 2-4 people walked out that I remember: Looper and Bruno (parents with a small kid :rofl: ).

Edited by CJohn

I was saving it for opening day (since I won't be in town this weekend.) Film theory predicts!

The Wolf of Wall Street: 35M

47 Ronin: 27M

Grudge Match: 23M

Lone Survivor: 21M

August: Osage County: 20M

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty: 15M

Posted Image

The movie with the most walkouts i 've ever attended is by far Irreversible (the French film with Cassel and Bellucci).

By the way it's a really hard film to stomach and a love-it-or-hate-it experience but i really like it.

On topic, very solid CD for most films.

WWD declined 22% on Monday unlike Frozen which increased 6%. 

Yeah, plus it was making less to the begin with so there was much more room to increase.

I'm much more impressed with Frozen's 33% increase and WWD's 65% increase.

The Tree of Life wins. There were almost 10 people walking out in my showing.

Other ones where 2-4 people walked out that I remember: Looper and Bruno (parents with a small kid :rofl: ).

That's about the same as my showing for Tree of Life. I barely made it through that movie.

The record for walk outs was Crash (1996), I counted 34 people who left and never returned. I might have even missed a few, but after the first few I got curious and started keeping tabs, there were just so many!

Grudge Match only 3.9m. Stallone can't catch a break

Grudge Match needs Escape Plan type of numbers OS, and Expendables 3 needs to perform in line with the last movie. Otherwise, he may go back to the oblivion.