CaptainJackSparrow

Transformers Age of Extinction: 1.05B (300 mil in China!!)

Question is can it hold 80% of what TF3 did in mature Europe markets and LA ? If you AU's 60%, it would be only 910 (360 + 300 + 250m)

But I'm talking about the overseas average. When taking into account Asia, Latin America and Europe, the average (and this is a very rough estimate obviously) will be about 80% of TF3.

China Box Office: 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' Is No. 1 Film of All Time 

Paramount’s Transformers: Age of Extinction became China’s biggest movie last week, taking $120.61 million to bring its cume to $222.74 million, outstripping the record held by James Cameron's Avatar ($221.9 million). 

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/transformers-age-extinction-becomes-chinas-717083

• Like 2

Question is can it hold 80% of what TF3 did in mature Europe markets and LA ? If you AU's 60%, it would be only 910 (360 + 300 + 250m)

Previews in Latin America are very promising... And in the small countries where it opened already is doing pretty good. For example in Bolivia and Paraguay it already passed TASM2 total in less than 2 weeks!! 

• Like 4

Previews in Latin America are very promising... And in the small countries where it opened already is doing pretty good. For example in Bolivia and Paraguay it already passed TASM2 total in less than 2 weeks!! 

1. Comparison with TASM 2 is irrelevant.

2. What is your source?

I wonder why we never hear about box office in Saudi Arabia? Are movies prohibited there?

with the exception of one Imax theatre allowed there are no movie theaters in Saudi they were banned sometime in the 80's

if you've heard of a recent film called Wadjda it was the first films to be shot entirely in Saudi and not only that made with a female director OH NO

Edited by Rth
  • Like 5

Yes.  After the World Cup is over it attacks the other markets.

Baumer are you smiling at haters of Optimus Prime saying it wont make a billion.

I think its god damn lock.. :P.. Optimus Prime will not be denied. Im going to see him 1-2 times after I get my ape

fix lol