LexJoker

Wednesday #s (1/1) | FRZ 8.72,DOS 7.8,WOWS 5.671,AM2 4.874,SMB 4.178 (Official estimates)

Will they really send kids back to school for just two days this week?

Most elementary-high schools start monday, and colleges start over the next 2 weeks. I start Wednesday. Ive never heard of anyone going back to school Janurary 2nd.

Most elementary-high schools start monday, and colleges start over the next 2 weeks. I start Wednesday. Ive never heard of anyone going back to school Janurary 2nd.

Middle schools and High Schools are going back on January 2nd. 

But then Friday and Saturday jumps will be bigger so it'll be close to 300M, one way or the other. 

It will be heading for a 18-20M weekend. So it could be roughly by 294-296M by the end of the weekend. 

Sherlock is excellent, one of the top shows of the last decade.

http://www.imdb.com/search/title?num_votes=5000,&sort=user_rating,desc&title_type=tv_series

Top 10 on IMBb

1. Breaking Bad

2. Planet Earth

3. Game of Thrones

4. The Wire

5. Sherlock

6. The Sopranos

7. Arrested Development

8. Cosmos

9. Firefly

10. Lelya ile Mecnun

I recognize it is critically acclaimed but I personally don't enjoy the show at all. Breaking Bad, Planet Earth, and Game of Thrones are the only shows on that list I like. 

Middle schools and High Schools are going back on January 2nd.

Not in the south, we never have. We've never gone back before January 5th. Where you are it may be different, but in many parts of the country kids dont go back on the 2nd. Thats a travel day for many people.

Frozen will fall at least 50% today. Looking at past January 2nd's that's more than reasonable even for a movie with great WOM.

Nah. Probably 30-40%. I seriously doubt it will be above 50%.

• Like 1

Just a friendly bet or are we actually wagering something? I'd be up to buying you Frozen on DVD or Blu-Ray if you win, if you'd buy me DM2 if I win?

Friendly bet. If I win, your sig will read, I'm Frozen's bitch or something.  :P  ;)