LexJoker

Wednesday #s (1/1) | FRZ 8.72,DOS 7.8,WOWS 5.671,AM2 4.874,SMB 4.178 (Official estimates)

C'mon, James Cameron did Pirahna 2. :P They can't all be perfect.

If he made Pirahna 2 after he made Terminator 2, then you'd be on to something. He made that one first and with all the details surrounding that job, he was a hired gun. Cars was all Lassiter.
  • Like 2

If he made Pirahna 2 after he made Terminator 2, then you'd be on to something.He made that one first and with all the details surrounding that job, he was a hired gun.Cars was all Lassiter.

Well, technically he just took over Cars 2 production from a previous director, I think with less than a year left as well. Which we all know in animation isn't very much of the production at all. Yes, he was the producer of said movie all along, but he didn't really take over as director until a ways in.

Now the first Cars, that was all him. But that one is also widely considered significantly better than the sequel.

• Like 1

Cars and Cars II made Disney a lot of $$$$. That's his main objective as division head of animation. Those two films sold more items for the products division that any other two films in Disney history.

make that $100M happen, SMB!

Was finally able to use my freebie pass and saw this yesterday! I'm on board for this to happen.

As a pseudo-documentary I found this to be quite enjoyable. I can only imagine how much more I'd have liked it if the family of six with four kids under the age of 5 hadn't been right behind me.

Hey, Parents, it's a Disney film but it's not that kind of Disney film. Sheesh. At least the toddler slept through most of it, the other 3 though......

Mr.Banks get them tuppins!!! 

• Like 1

Yet he's also responsible Cars and Cars 2.

And Disney is thanking him everyday for that. Billions of revenue on a yearly basis to the Disney vault and that led to takeover of Marvel and Lucasfilm.  ;)  :P

And Disney is thanking him everyday for that. Billions of revenue on a yearly basis to the Disney vault and that led to takeover of Marvel and Lucasfilm. ;):P

Well, I'm glad about the MCU, but they are gonna cram Star Wars down our throats so I'm not that excited about it.
  • Like 1

And Disney is thanking him everyday for that. Billions of revenue on a yearly basis to the Disney vault and that led to takeover of Marvel and Lucasfilm.  ;)  :P

Yeah, those billions of profit in the vault came from ESPN.

• Like 2

Following The Wild Thornberrys gives Frozen a weekend of about $21.9m. Following Treasure Planet gives it a weekend of $19.21m. 

Either number secures #3 on the 6th weekend list and I think it'll end up closer to the WT number.  Also, if it follows Chamber of Secrets it'll do 18.8.

• Like 1