LexJoker

Thursday #s (1/2) | FRZ 5.2, DOS 4, WOWS 2.7, AM2 2.6,AH 2.5(Rth)

My favorite performance in American Hustle was delivered by Jeremy Renner, he left the strongest impression by the end for me. Cooper was fuckin epic in multiple scenes but at other times I felt he missed. Adams and Bale were consistently great, but not spectacular. J-Law straight OWNed, she was flawless, and made Adams acting look pretty weak by comparison in the bathroom scene. All five delivered oscar level performances.

• Like 2

When Jennifer Lawrence dies she will become the Patron Saint of cinema and film-making. St. Jennifer Lawrence will become an icon that will rival the worship and love of Our Blessed Mother the Virgin Mary. May St. Jennifer Lawrence the Holy Mother of Cinema bless and protect all future and present film projects and those part of them.  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:  :worthy:

Posted Image

• Like 4

Poor Paul Dano. Hugh Jackman only beat him up because he saw DDL won an Oscar for beating him up a few years ago. But Chiwetel Ejiofor is most likely going to win an Oscar for beating up Paul Dano this year.

Someone should make a movie where Paul Dano beats other people up, for a change.

• Like 2

Okay, I'll do it. But it's going to be about clones so that he can beat himself up.

Paul Dano for Best Actor.

Paul Dano for Best Supporting Actor.

All in the same movie. Somehow.

• Like 1