LexJoker

Thursday #s (1/2) | FRZ 5.2, DOS 4, WOWS 2.7, AM2 2.6,AH 2.5(Rth)

I saw a commercial yesterday for the movie and it featured him dancing. :huh:  Him being in the closing credits only kind of makes me think they literally just tacked this on at the last minute in a desperate cry for attention. :lol:

• Like 1

I read TASM over Avengers club....That was too fucking great.

Yeah that club was an epic fail from day one.

I still laugh anytime I reread a Tarzan club. That kid really thinks up some weird shit.

BTW, no Friday numbers yet :ph34r:.

• Like 1

I saw a commercial yesterday for the movie and it featured him dancing. :huh: Him being in the closing credits only kind of makes me think they literally just tacked this on at the last minute in a desperate cry for attention. :lol:

Summit knows that Frozen is going have a stronger 8th weekend than The Nut Job's first so they are trying to do something desperate.
  • Like 3

Blankments, on 03 Jan 2014 - 7:23 PM, said:

You know, I honestly thought about that while watching the rave scene. I thought, "this is gonna cause a seizure somewhere."

Haha, thought the exact same! I honestly ended up just closing my eyes for a bit.

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 1

Saw Frozen for the 2nd time. Was sold out. Way less kids then I was expecting. A lot of early teenagers and grown ups. The movie got a great reaction from start to end. Something tells me this is not falling big post holidays.

Went to see American Hustle on Thursday. Was sold out. Saw about 75-80% of the movie and then a guy a few rows ahead got seizures. Paramedics were called and the theater was evacuated (he had stabilized by then so am sure he is ok). Loved what I saw. Will go back and watch it again this weekend.

Was going to joke Jennifer Lawrence taking off her shirt seizure scene.  But you already mentioned 75-80% of the movie.

Nikki on that wine again.

Assuming Frozen lands in the expected range this weekend and that PA isn't vastly over/under predicted here, this could be a tight race.

But meh, I'll wait for Rth.