LexJoker

Thursday #s (1/2) | FRZ 5.2, DOS 4, WOWS 2.7, AM2 2.6,AH 2.5(Rth)

I've never had a poorly projected movie. My theater rocks.

Well these days I don't think they have to do much anyway do they? I can't imagine there is a lot of prep for digital projection which I think most places are these days.

Korean pop sensation PSY will be making a guest appearance during the closing credits of [The Nut Job,]  in which he will dance with the cast of characters to his popular song, "Gangam Style."

http://www.examiner.com/article/psy-to-make-cameo-closing-credits-of-the-nut-job

Movie of the year right here people

• Like 1

Saw Frozen for the 2nd time. Was sold out. Way less kids then I was expecting. A lot of early teenagers and grown ups. The movie got a great reaction from start to end. Something tells me this is not falling big post holidays.

Went to see American Hustle on Thursday. Was sold out. Saw about 75-80% of the movie and then a guy a few rows ahead got seizures. Paramedics were called and the theater was evacuated (he had stabilized by then so am sure he is ok). Loved what I saw. Will go back and watch it again this weekend.

• Like 1

Went to see American Hustle on Thursday. Was sold out. Saw about 75-80% of the movie and then a guy a few rows ahead got seizures. Paramedics were called and the theater was evacuated (he had stabilized by then so am sure he is ok). Loved what I saw. Will go back and watch it again this weekend.

You know, I honestly thought about that while watching the rave scene. I thought, "this is gonna cause a seizure somewhere."

• Like 1

You know, I honestly thought about that while watching the rave scene. I thought, "this is gonna cause a seizure somewhere."

hmmm happened within 10 minutes of that scene i guess.

Saw Frozen for the 2nd time. Was sold out. Way less kids then I was expecting. A lot of early teenagers and grown ups. The movie got a great reaction from start to end. Something tells me this is not falling big post holidays.

That scene gave me a headache.