LexJoker

Thursday #s (1/2) | FRZ 5.2, DOS 4, WOWS 2.7, AM2 2.6,AH 2.5(Rth)

All of you will be happy to know that I, Spaghetti, am going to see Frozen tomorrow. :)

YESSS

And all of you Smaugers will be happy to know that I'm finally gonna see Hobbit tomorrow. IDK if it'll be HFR3D or standard though

Ugh I can't read through pages of lawsbians or CF gloating I'd Insert #whatever gif# here if i was on my laptop/internetFor who cares go check my great post/gifs in IM3 thread as to who gives a better party tony or katniss LOLLL and mind you they both have some sorta PTSD

• Like 1

DISNEY KNOWS ABOUT THE FROZENITES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPdA2Zcj3vM

Ya. When I was at Disneyland last week with my Boyfriend for Christmas, they were pushing the movie very hard. (I don't get the hype tho. I didn't like the movie, but I didn't hate it like I do for most animation so I suppose that makes it good?)

• Like 1

Ya. When I was at Disneyland last week with my Boyfriend for Christmas, they were pushing the movie very hard. (I don't get the hype tho. I didn't like the movie, but I didn't hate it like I do for most animation so I suppose that makes it good?)

Well seeing it's gonna be the biggest Disney animated movie since The Lion King itself, that might be why

Master Fettuccine you disappoint me. Rigatoni holds you in such high esteem.

Surely you can do better?

Well shucks, it saddens me to see you disappointed, but I guess you'll just have to *puts on shades* let it go.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 1