DeeCee

WTF Casting in a Movie

Speaking of SPR, seeing Paul Giamatti, Leland Orser, Dennis Farina and Ted Danson in the film really surprised me too.

The entire cast of SPR was fantastic. Giovanni Ribisi is another guy I always forget about. And the guy from Lost, Jeremy Davies.
  • Like 1

Lee Daniels' The Butler.....where do I begin????

[*]Robin Williams as Eisenhower [*]Alan Rickman as Reagan [*]Liev Schreiber as LBJ [*]Nelsan Ellis as MLK [*]Jane Fonda as Nancy Reagan [*]Minka Kelly as Jackie O [*]James Marsden as JFK

• Like 1

For those of you who follow hockey, when you realized that Marty McSorley was in Bad Boys, and even funnier, Cam Neely was Sea Bass in Dumb and Dumber, that was pretty WTF as well, but very cool.

• Like 1

For those of you who follow hockey, when you realized that Marty McSorley was in Bad Boys, and even funnier, Cam Neely was Sea Bass in Dumb and Dumber, that was pretty WTF as well, but very cool.

Another sporting one. Ian Roberts was a big rugby league star in Australia. When he retired he took up acting. In Superman Returns he plays one of Lex Luthor's goons.
  • Like 1