Films

Wednesday Actuals: WOLF (1.64), HUSTLE (1.3), FROZEN (1.2)

I actually just watched Battleship 2 days ago and I gotta say its better than Transformers 2 and Transformers 3. 

Took me a minute to realize that you were not watching a sequel to Battleship. Then I remembered that Battleship bombed so hard they wouldn't make a sequel. I am dumb sometimes.

Ben Affleck up to Gigli is basically a completely different actor to Ben Affleck now. The fall from grace he had seemed to galvanize him completely. If he keeps his comeback intact, his tell all autobiography ought to be an amazing read when he writes one.

He's a better actor now than then for sure. His common default facial expressions still haven't changed much though, lol.And agree, his comeback especially as director is an amazing one. On another note, wow, Kate Beckinsale is beautiful.
  • Like 2

I know nobody will agree with me, but the performance I thought was the strongest in WOWS was from the gorgeous girl who played Leo's wife (don't even know her name).

Totally agree/disagree, but mostly agree. I thought Leo's was the strongest, but Margot Robbie holds her own. She really needs a BSActress nom, she really does. She deserves it, especially considering how great her performance was after all the shitty movies and TV shows shes been in. Edited by Jandrew

He's a better actor now than then for sure. His common default facial expressions still haven't changed much though, lol.And agree, his comeback especially as director is an amazing one.On another note, wow, Kate Beckinsale is beautiful.

She really is gorgeous. 

• Like 3

I haven't seen any movie since CF. This pregnancy is killing me.

I took my manager to a movie a couple of months ago. He told me that this was the first movie he has seen in a theater for 6 years i.e. since the birth of his kid.

Sad to say this Ed, but you may not be able to watch Interstellar in theaters.

• Like 1

I took my manager to a movie a couple of months ago. He told me that this was the first movie he has seen in a theater for 6 years i.e. since the birth of his kid. Sad to say this Ed, but you may not be able to watch Interstellar in theaters.

The fuck I won't...there's no way I miss the midnight IMAX screening.