Films

Wednesday Actuals: WOLF (1.64), HUSTLE (1.3), FROZEN (1.2)

So after coming home after work to discover that the entire roof in my house was leaking water, which filtered downstairs to the first floor with water everywhere....

Why do we put water heaters and air conditioning units in the attic here in Houston?

Thanks a lot Frozen, I blame you.

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 1

So after coming home after work to discover that the entire roof in my house was leaking water, which filtered downstairs to the first floor with water everywhere....Why do we put water heaters and air conditioning units in the attic here in Houston?Thanks a lot Frozen, I blame you.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything will be fixed soon.
  • Like 1

So after coming home after work to discover that the entire roof in my house was leaking water, which filtered downstairs to the first floor with water everywhere....

Why do we put water heaters and air conditioning units in the attic here in Houston?

Thanks a lot Frozen, I blame you.

So which was it the water heater or the air conditioner?

How exactly does the marketing seem like "preachy award drama"?

I am saying that is what explains the initial reactions to the film.

The wrong crowd went out to this film, and a new crowd has found this film. 

So which was it the water heater or the air conditioner?

Water heater this time, we've had issues with the air conditioner previously. Previously though someone was home to notice the problem, but my brother who would have been home otherwise literally just flew out earlier this morning to return back to school. So it probably went on for hours with nobody to check on it.

Luckily the Nolan collection is safe. (Along with most of my other man cave stuff)