Films

Wednesday Actuals: WOLF (1.64), HUSTLE (1.3), FROZEN (1.2)

Be it as it may.

It did attract a audience it was intended for at first.

No denying that. 

I knew it was more a comedy but if I did not know about it from people here, the first 5 mins would made me go "wtf???: 

Edited by Lordmandeep

So after coming home after work to discover that the entire roof in my house was leaking water, which filtered downstairs to the first floor with water everywhere....

Why do we put water heaters and air conditioning units in the attic here in Houston?

Thanks a lot Frozen, I blame you.

lol, don't blame Frozen. ;) Blame the moron builders for putting both heater and AC unit in the attic.  :P

• Like 1

It must be a Houston thing. Both AC and Heater in my house are in the attic. 

That is like some sort of conspiracy to keep mechanics hired...  :lol:

Here they are in the basement.

If you finish the basement people usually make that area a utility room. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

What do you mean you don't know what he likes?!?!

Lol, true true. I just don't want to go for the obvious.So Ed, to keep up with your current situation, how about a pic/gif of pregnant Nolan? :P

Water heater this time, we've had issues with the air conditioner previously. Previously though someone was home to notice the problem, but my brother who would have been home otherwise literally just flew out earlier this morning to return back to school. So it probably went on for hours with nobody to check on it.

Luckily the Nolan collection is safe. (Along with most of my other man cave stuff)

:lol:

Thank God!

Seriously though, hope it won't too big of a headache.

• Like 1