Films

Wednesday Actuals: WOLF (1.64), HUSTLE (1.3), FROZEN (1.2)

They do, but I meant as a list with his others.

You mean like where does it rank?

Hmmm

Armageddon 10/10

Tranformer 3 9.5/10

Transformers 9/10

The Rock 9/10

Bad Boys 9/10

Transformers 2 9/10

Pearl Harbor 8.5/10

Pain and Gain 8.5/10

The Island: 7/10

Bad Boys 2:  6/10

Edited by Christmas baumer

You mean like where does it rank?

Hmmm

Armageddon 10/10

Tranformer 3 9.5/10

Transformers 9/10

The Rock 9/10

Bad Boys 9/10

Transformers 2 9/10

Pearl Harbor 8.5/10

Growing up as a kid Armageddon was probably my favorite movie. I got some tears at the end!

As I grew up... the movie slowly became terrible.

Growing up as a kid Armageddon was probably my favorite movie. I got some tears at the end!

As I grew up... the movie slowly became terrible.

Then that's more of an indictment of you, not the movie.

Pain and Gain is good. Hope Bay will do more movies like that.

It was good. I enjoy his action movies a lot more. As "bad" as the TF movies are, they are very entertaining. 

It was good. I enjoy his action movies a lot more. As "bad" as the TF movies are, they are very entertaining.

I enjoy the first TF. Don't care for 2 and 3.TF4 sounds interesting though.

The Rock is an awesome movie. Ultra stylized, completely ridiculous plot and everyone hams away to glory.

The Alcatraz tourism people love the movie, so many references to it during the tour and they also sell the DVDs and there is an autographed picture of Connery hanging in the gift shop.

• Like 1

Watching Pearl Harbor, Ben Affleck is really limited when it comes to facial expressions :lol:

Ben Affleck up to Gigli is basically a completely different actor to Ben Affleck now. The fall from grace he had seemed to galvanize him completely. If he keeps his comeback intact, his tell all autobiography ought to be an amazing read when he writes one.

• Like 1

I actually just watched Battleship 2 days ago and I gotta say its better than Transformers 2 and Transformers 3.  It was SO DUMB and I was laughing my ass off through most of it, but it didn't annoy me like those movies did.  Maybe its because it doesn't have all that really lowbrow humor in it and most of the scenes in the movie are actually about getting to the next scene.  Also, its got Todd from Breaking Bad in it.

Edited by Ozymandias