Jack Nevada

2014 Academy Awards: The Official Thread (ALL NOMINEES IN THE FIRST POST)

I'm not hearing much of this, honestly. Sure, people say it was mindblowing to see it in IMAX, but it's not like people are suddenly hating on it.

I was drunk when I watched it a couple nights ago, but Gravity is still amazing on my TV.

• Like 4

• Community Manager

I'm not hearing much of this, honestly. Sure, people say it was mindblowing to see it in IMAX, but it's not like people are suddenly hating on it.

Well I see some people hating it but I think it's because it's successful so haters gonna hate.

As much as I didn't think 12YAS deserved to win, it's still a very good picture unlike other years when absolute shit wins.  So I can't be too disappointed.  Lost in all the Gravity/12YAS love was Dallas Buyers Club winning two Oscars.  I really wanted Leo to win but McConaughey is just so gracious and cool and humble in many ways and his performance and year (Mud and Wolf as well) was fantastic.  

• Like 5

As much as I didn't think 12YAS deserved to win, it's still a very good picture unlike other years when absolute shit wins. So I can't be too disappointed. Lost in all the Gravity/12YAS love was Dallas Buyers Club winning two Oscars. I really wanted Leo to win but McConaughey is just so gracious and cool and humble in many ways and his performance and year (Mud and Wolf as well) was fantastic.

it won 3

Man where the video that this gif was from? Can't find it on google and I'm getting mad lol

Nevermind. Here's the video. Whoever made this just owned the internet.

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 5

As much as I didn't think 12YAS deserved to win, it's still a very good picture unlike other years when absolute shit wins.  So I can't be too disappointed.  Lost in all the Gravity/12YAS love was Dallas Buyers Club winning two Oscars.  I really wanted Leo to win but McConaughey is just so gracious and cool and humble in many ways and his performance and year (Mud and Wolf as well) was fantastic.  

And True Detective. Dude's career is white hot right now.

• Like 5